Where Owning Is Our Pleasure™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Where Owning Is Our Pleasure™

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Donating and Purchases

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SuPeR[m]An
Admin
SuPeR[m]An

Donating and Purchases Empty
PostSubject: Donating and Purchases   Donating and Purchases EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 4:39 pm

As we try and make Clan sKz the best of the best, funds happen to be involved. At this time I am paying out of my pocket to provide top of the line hosting bots for the Clan. In the future I hope to invest in a VPS (Virtual Private Server) to put the Operation Bots on 24/7, and quite possibly a website with an actual URL and no ads. It would be GREATLY appreciated if you could help us out, and donate a couple dollars to help pay for this! In the future I will find someway to commend all Donors, as you guys are the reason sKz will still be rolling. You can find the donation button on the homepage, or you can click the one below.

If you wish to donate to a specific thing:
VPS (1 Month): $5.49
Enhanced Website (1 Year): $14.99

What you Can Purchase:
Bot Root Admin: $9.99

Warning: All sales are FINAL, if you abuse the root administration, your access will be removed and you will receive NO refund. Donations can be refunded up to 24 hours after the payment.

Thanks-
SuPeR[m]An (James)
CEO of SuPeR KiLLaZ.

Donating and Purchases Btn_do11
Back to top Go down
https://clan-skz.board-directory.net

Donating and Purchases
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Where Owning Is Our Pleasure™  :: Clan sKz :: Info-
Jump to: