Where Owning Is Our Pleasure™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Where Owning Is Our Pleasure™

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting to Know FaTaL [sKz]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FaTaL [sKz]

Getting to Know FaTaL [sKz] Empty
PostSubject: Getting to Know FaTaL [sKz]   Getting to Know FaTaL [sKz] EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 5:40 pm

Well lets see I joined sKz when it first started and I don't mean this one I mean the original one and I have been playing wc3 for 7 years on and off love gaming and got to say sKz was the most active clan I have ever joined and it keeps up to date so donate donate donate to keep it up and going guys Smile catch ya in game and btw name is andrew but you can call me aj
Back to top Go down
SuPeR[m]An
Admin
SuPeR[m]An

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know FaTaL [sKz]   Getting to Know FaTaL [sKz] EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 6:00 pm

Welcome back homie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://clan-skz.board-directory.net
FaTaL [sKz]

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know FaTaL [sKz]   Getting to Know FaTaL [sKz] EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 2:23 am

Thanks good to be back man im glad to be around and glad to be back in it with yall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know FaTaL [sKz]   Getting to Know FaTaL [sKz] Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting to Know FaTaL [sKz]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Where Owning Is Our Pleasure™  :: Clan sKz :: Our Members-
Jump to: